Sunday, June 27, 2010

Poseidon at the Beach


Just below the temple of Poseidon, we found a nice hotel that let us use their manicured beach, chairs, and umbrellas. Best 10 Euro I have ever spent. It was a beautiful, perfect day, and I had so much fun just being with my kids and slowing down a bit.












4 comments:

Brandon said...

looks like they could spend all day every day at the beach---

tawny said...

Em! what a great day at the beach! Jax and Claire LOVE it don't they?!

You are such FAB U LOUS mama taking your kids to all these adventures! THey will be so grateful for you...

Miss you tons and thinking of you~

Misty said...

This makes me realize that YOU and the kids NEED to come to the beach with the Browns!?! September! How fun woud that be, seriously? Love keeping up on all your adventures!

Mar said...

I LOVE your adventures. Hope you are well.
mar