Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Rothenburg Garden
One thing about travelling with Jax and Claire is that I get to see Europe at a different and often slower pace than I would on my own. Sometimes it makes me crazy, but there's also something really wonderful about taking in the view of a medieval town while chasing kids in a garden. This afternoon in Rothenburg made me feel really grateful that I have sweet kids in a beautiful place.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It looks beautiful where you are at. And, of course your kids look gorgeous too. Claire is so lucky to see and go to the places that she has. She is old enough to remember it I am sure. Hope you are all well, love you guys!
I love the top picture especially--you captured them is such a cool way. They are darling
i can't believe how darling C is getting and how big J is! soooo beautiful. :)
Post a Comment