Monday, July 19, 2010

Berlin Bonanza

Here are some pics from our first day in Berlin. It was hot, humid, and lots of fun.









5 comments:

Misty said...

I love reading your blog and combining it with Ali's... What an amazing trip. Thank you for all that you have done for her. She has been loving this experience (after the tooth nightmare haha) and will love you all forever. We are so glad that she can get to know Claire and Jackson too! She ALWAYS wanted a little sis, and I know she is going to miss her terribly after she leaves. Keep posting so we can see your adventures too!

tawny said...

I can't believe those pics Em! It is so beatuiful there. really!!

what an amazing experience for you, Ali and kids....

miss ya girl. xo!

Brandon said...

Berlin looks a lot funner in the summer than in the winter--hope you had a great time

love B

Penny said...

I think my fav pic was of the Beer wagon or whatever they call it. It just seems so German or something and my second fav pic was the closeup of Jackson. He is beautiful. I had no idea that Berlin was beautiful. I admire your stamina. You are having a year you will not forget. (For oh so many reasons.) Looking forward to talking to you soon,
Love
Penny

Michelle Glauser said...

I'm so glad you made it up to Berlin! Yay!