The first Saturday in March came in like a lion, with thunder, lightening, and snow (an unusual combination). We hope this was our last chance to frolic in the snow.
The hills by our house are beautiful in the snow
Jax can't be separated from his trusty broom, which is equally handy indoors and out.
Claire and Brandon made a snow fort after all the shovelling.
I loved seeing the snowy pics as I could identify each place in the pictures. Made me a litle homesick to see you and your plaaces again. The pics of the kids are adorable. I love to see Jax standing on his own! With a abroom no less. I miss you all.
1 comment:
I loved seeing the snowy pics as I could identify each place in the pictures. Made me a litle homesick to see you and your plaaces again. The pics of the kids are adorable. I love to see Jax standing on his own! With a abroom no less. I miss you all.
Post a Comment