Saturday, March 13, 2010

Claire Says Goodbye (in her own words)

Claire hates it when her dad goes away.

Claire loves her daddy.

Daddy had to work on the computer before he went to the desert hospital.



Jackson loves his daddy. Jackson has his daddy's army hat on.



Jackson is trouble. Claire loves Jackson.


Claire, mommy and daddy. We love our four family.






Our four family. Daddy, you're unforgettable.





4 comments:

Kristin said...

Claire is ADORABLE!!! We love and miss you guys so much. You are an amazing, strong woman....I don't know how you do it. Good luck with things while Brandon is away.....

P.S. Love your hair!!!

Amber said...

Em - Loved the pictures. They are so sweet. I can't imagine how hard this will be for Brandon, you and the kids. I feel bad we are so far away, but please know I would do anything for you. Have Claire call Landri sometime, they can chat it up and catch up. Good luck with everything, love you.

tawny said...

Em.

what a sweet post.

Our thoughts are with you always.

You are an amazing girl!

I loved your pics.

xoxo

Penny said...

Thank you for posting these final pics of the "big event". It means a lot to me as it helps me understand what and how it all happens. It was very heartwarming and heartbreaking. I already miss Brandon and hope to hear from him soon but I am so glad that we can keep in touch.