Our local low-tech zoo has a variety of farm animals to feed, a disgruntled tiger and lion to admire, and lots room for toddling homo sapiens to run free.
I can't believe Jax is up and running. Landri saw this and it reminded her of when you took them to ride the horses at Thanksgiving point. She wants to do that again when you come!
Looks like you are going to get some friends for claire and jax to share the zoo with! Laurie is pretty excited to get over there. I am excited to see you blogging! John
6 comments:
I can't beleive there is no snow--looks awesome right now. Love you guys
I can't believe Jax is up and running. Landri saw this and it reminded her of when you took them to ride the horses at Thanksgiving point. She wants to do that again when you come!
Oh Jax is soooooo darn cute!!! I want to hug his little body right now!!
What a fun day you had..you are such a good mama!!!
Give the kids hugs from the Stott's! xo!
Hey Em! I didn't know you had a blog. It's good to catch up with what you guys have been up to. How are you guys doing without Brandon?
Looks like you are going to get some friends for claire and jax to share the zoo with! Laurie is pretty excited to get over there. I am excited to see you blogging!
John
you make me laugh, even when your blog is like 2 sentences long. at least you have a sullen tiger to admire - ours is always hiding, the bastard.
Post a Comment