Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Daddy's kids

It doesn't take long to figure out who these kids belong to. At a recent park trip, Claire and Jax unwittingly showed off the classic facial expressions and "smiling eyes" they inherited from their dad.




3 comments:

Penny said...

Well, I am really not sure where daddy got his eyes, but as your kids seem to have inherited them, I think that they are darling! Oh how I wish that I could just hug each child and give them a kiss. Thank you for posting. I love love that you do.

Brandon said...

Everyone needs to remember that they are 'smiling eyes' and not squinty eyes--we don't want to give them a complex---

bb

Amber said...

Seriously!! Cutest pictures ever. Brandon, it's hard to get a complex when you have the cutest kids ever. I miss you guys and hope you are having lot's of fun with your sis. Give the kids a kiss and a hug from Auntie Amber. Love ya.