Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Claire loves to dance



So obviously I'm still working on my video editing and uploading skills. Claire is in the front row, far left (viewer's left) or stage right, whichever you please. Any suggestions from you frequent bloggers/experts on how to post video clips would be welcome.

Note to Claire's Daddy: We love you. This performance is dedicated to you.

4 comments:

Michelle Glauser said...

Fabulous dancing Claire. I'm glad no one has yet put videos of me dancing at your age online. That would be horrifying as I did my own thing in the corner, far from the other dancers. :D

Brandon said...

So great to see the performance. She concentrates so much and loves every second of it

thanks

tawny said...

I am so impressed! that's a long performance to remember!

Way to go Claire. My favorite part: your swan arms (they were perfect!) and your twirls with your arms up to the sky!

Em, I have never uploaded a video before. Loved it. (is it hard?)

Have a fab Tues/Wed! xo

Penny said...

wow she is a beautiful dancer. Very graceful with long fluid lines. I am very impressed!