Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Down Time

After 3 weeks of non-stop adventures, we decided to take a break and spent the last week chillaxin' at home. Though it was a quiet week, it wasn't without its significant milestones.

Jax had to quit his bottles and pacifier cold turkey, but transferred his addiction to his new favorite book "Ask Mr. Bear."

Claire beat my predictions by losing her first tooth at age 5 1/2, not 6 (as she frequently reminded me). It's very exciting to think about when the next wiggly tooth will reveal itself.

This post is dedicated to Brandon/daddy. We're thinking about you lots and love you to infinity and beyond.

2 comments:

Brandon said...

my kids are so stinkin cute that I can't stand it!! I wish I were there to help with the tooth fairy---

bb

Amber said...

I can't believe she already lost a tooth! Landri lost her first a few weeks ago and I thought that was early. Wow, I bet she was so excited. Love you guys!