Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day of the Military Toddler

While Claire crafted away, Jackson enjoyed a trip to the toddler playground.

Turning the dinosaur blocks.

Soaking up the sun.

Climbing up to the slide all by himself, and flirting with the ladies.

Our boy loves the swings.

5 comments:

Amber said...

I wish you had a way to ship Jax to me, I seriously would take him off your hands for a few weeks or months. Don't think I am kidding, I am not. Find a way to get your kids here and I will love them and keep them as long as you want!!!
Seriously . . . .Love Ya!

Penny said...

I agree with Amber. I would seriously love to hug and kiss those kids of yours'. We know that you are blogging for Brandon but I so love keeping up a little with your life and the pics are wonderful. I lve Claire's story of getting her dreams to come true. Priceless. So loved the tiger paint. Very spooky!

Brandon said...

super cute!!!!

Unknown said...

OMgosh..can you say Brandon junior? That is CRAZY how much that first pic of Jax looked like Brandon at that age. Are you sure your DNA is in that kid?
PS this is Misty

Em said...

yeah Misty- we have this theory that I have Clorox in my uterus. The kids are both 100% Brown babies, but then they bathe in this Clorox solution for 9 months and come out looking like you guys, but bleached. I'm just a vessel. I hope they both grow up to be as good looking as the rest of the Browns.