Whatever the price of the Canary trip, it was worth it just for the picture of JAX wading in the water!
My kids are cute. I miss you all and can't wait til I am back in the cold
Just plain ole laughed out loud. I loved jax looking like the kid in Christmas Story. And he can't even fathom how cute he is!
omg. talk about hot and cold! wowsies.Em...I can't wait for your canary post!! xo
Post a Comment
The life and times of Claire and Jax and their (tired) parents
4 comments:
Whatever the price of the Canary trip, it was worth it just for the picture of JAX wading in the water!
My kids are cute. I miss you all and can't wait til I am back in the cold
Just plain ole laughed out loud. I loved jax looking like the kid in Christmas Story. And he can't even fathom how cute he is!
omg. talk about hot and cold!
wowsies.
Em...I can't wait for your canary post!! xo
Post a Comment