Friday, June 5, 2009

Hoppin' down the bunny trail



This year, the Easter bunny hid lots of great candy at the ruins of a castle a few minutes up the Neckar river from Heidelberg. Claire and her friends Tasha, Colton, Sophie, Camille, Ava, and Peter had a great time. Germany is so beautiful in the spring!

5 comments:

tawny said...

Yay! I get to be the first to comment ever!!! Can I just say I am soooo excited you started a blog?! Now we can keep in touch with you and see your amazing life in Germany! (Ash will be thrilled to see more pics of Claire!)

Ummm, can I just say jealous? Who gets to have memories of having an EAster Egg hunt in castle ruins in Germany? A W E S O M E. The pic is darling of all the kiddos lined up....

Love the pic of Bran with Jax overlooking the beautiful river.

Thanks for doing a blog, I can't wait for more!! cya soon. xoxo

Misty said...

how cute is that pic of Claire? Her legs look like they are a mile long. Ya, she'll be a knockout!
I am excited to watch your blog! Now we can feel like we know what's going on more with you! I hope to see you soon!

brie said...

Welcome to the Blogosphere. Soon you will be one of us!

Mar said...

Boy, that puts our easter egg hunt on our townhome's back DECK to shame...A castle, are you kidding me? Does Claire have a clue how good she's got it? Love to you all.
Mar

Penny said...

It may be the prettiest pic ever with the pinks, yellow and blue and then the baskets and the castle. I honestly love that picture. Thank you for sharing and it allmost seems like I am there! (looking so forward to your coming!) I want to help you as much as i can).